Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back in the real world!

Well, I think it's official...I've re-entered the real world...at least mostly.  After three weeks at home and a full week of classes back at Mary Washington, I don't think I can deny it any longer...though believe me, I wish I could!  Don't get me wrong, it's great to be back, and to see everybody both at home and at Mary Washington...especially Salty...but I'm not quite ready to be back here in reality.  Classes are already in full swing and homework is quickly going to pile up, and I didn't even finish any of the projects I wanted to while I was home.  I didn't finish updating this blog, I didn't finish putting together a scrapbook with all my pictures (but I did narrow down my almost 10,000 pictures to just 740 that I want to print, which I think is quite an accomplishment), and I didn't finish cleaning my room or going through all of my college stuff (much to my mom's annoyance).  So yeah...it's been a slow road back to real life, and I think I'm already planning my next trip back to Germany.  I don't know when and I don't know how, but it will happen!  Meanwhile, in between everything else that I should be doing, I'm finally going to put up some more pictures and maybe eventually I'll catch up!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're posting again! and your photo book looks great, of course, you'll get the rest done someday. if your experience is like mine it will still feel like a whirlwind for awhile, but you'll get back in the swing of things soon. :) ps take me with you when you go back. haha.

    </3

    ReplyDelete