Thursday, June 10, 2010

Around Neguri - Day 41

My last hurrah in Spain (or at least I thought it would be my last hurrah in Spain...but more on that later...) was one final walk around Neguri on Saturday night (8 May) after getting back from the beach.  We didn't do anything in particular, other than getting dinner, going to an internet cafe to check on my flights, and then just kind of strolling around for a bit.

There were some giant houses by the beach...


The houses around the bay-like-thing:



Puppy!

He was just kind of chilling there while his owners were fishing...I miss Salty!

Emily and I both took a billion and five pictures...

Finally, I took these pictures for Grandpa Harry:





I don't speak Spanish, but I think I can guess what this says...

And for the last time...

After one last view of the beach, we headed back to Emily's room and spent the rest of the night packing up my stuff and watching a chick flick.  What better way to end a great day at the beach and a great weekend in Spain?

1 comment: