Saturday, March 27, 2010

Less than 24 hours...

I can't believe how quickly the last four months have gone! It feels like I just finished my final exams and started working, but in less than 24 hours (well, less than 22 by now) I will hopefully be in the air on my way to Germany. It all still seems so unreal, and I keep forgetting that all my study abroad plans are all actually going to come true. For so many months, my trip to Germany has been so abstract and so much just a plan, that it hasn't sunk in at all that I leave TOMORROW. I haven't even finished packing yet, which I really need to do, and I don't really know what I'm doing with this blog, but I thought I'd give it a try. Whoever ends up reading this, I just want to say from the beginning, that yes, I did name my blog based on the fact that I know I'm going to miss Salty like crazy while I'm gone, but really, did you expect any less?

Well, like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing with this blog, or what I plan on doing, but hopefully it will be a good way for me to share stories and pictures with everyone while I'm traveling...otherwise, I'll just amuse myself with my own stories and pictures. For now though, I should probably get back to packing...or maybe just snuggling with Salty :)

2 comments:

  1. Um...so it's not really 4:52 PM...it's 8:42 PM...is it sad that I can't even figure out how to change the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Apparently in the two minutes between when I posted the post and when I posted the comment, and entire hour passed, even though it's now only 8:44 PM. I wonder how long will have passed between my first comment and this one...

    ReplyDelete