Sunday, May 16, 2010

The lost three weeks... - Days 29 - 49

Where has the time gone?  So much has happened since the last time I posted...

First, I still have more pictures of my dirndl and more stories about the breathtaking Cirque du Soleil show I saw on April 29th, and of the JYM Bayernabend Party on April 30th.

Second, I took a billion pictures while I was in Spain last weekend, where I saw my roommate Emily and explored the city of Bilbao and the beaches nearby.  I was there May 6th through May 9th...well, I was supposed to be there through May 9th, but after a change of plans - thanks to the lovely volcano - I got an extra night in Madrid in a fancy-schmancy hotel with a bed wider than I am tall, and got back to Munich on the 10th.  I missed a class because of the flight change, but really...I suppose I can't complain.

Finally, my friend Meredith (who I've known since middle school) got here on Thursday for a two week visit, and we spent the weekend with my friend Karthryn (from JYM) in Salzburg...I took even more pictures in Salzburg than I did in Spain, which is really quite impressive.  Meredith and I are going to Prague, Bamberg, and Nuremberg this weekend - I have next Monday and Tuesday off from classes because of a holiday - and are also trying to figure out when she's going to see all the different things she wants to see in Munich.

Of course, in the middle of all this fun, exciting stuff, I still have to do the boring stuff like classes and homework, too.  I really really want to post all my photos, so I'm going to start picking out the one's I want to post, but I make no promises of how soon they'll actually make it onto the blog...all those pesky classes keep getting in the way!  Since I'm about to fall asleep at the computer, I don't know if I'll get any up tonight, but I'll at least get closer to posting them!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see more pictures! I'll keep checking...homework is overrated!

    ReplyDelete