Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunshine! - Day 41

I am so close to finishing all my posts about Spain that I can almost taste it!  Not that posting about my trip to Spain isn't fun, but once I finish this trip, I can start posting about all my other trips and maybe, maybe, maybe finally get caught up with my blog.  Maybe.
So anyway...

After our lovely little hike in Plentzia, Emily and I walked around a little bit more and ambled our way back to the train station to catch the train to Neguri.  Along the way, the sun finally came out for real (it had peeked out of the clouds several times, but for the first time, it actually stayed out) and so I had some fun taking pictures in the lovely sunlight.

 There's no purpose to this picture other than to show that our shadows finally came out to play for a bit...after rain all day Friday and clouds most of Saturday, it was nice to see shadows again!

These trees were really cool...the branches of the separate trees all grew together!  I tried to get a good picture of it, but these were the best I could get... 
Notice the beautiful blue sky! 




You can't see it too well in any of these pictures, but all of the trees along the row were connected...it was really cool.



A couple more views of the town, this time with the sun shining and a bright blue sky:






That's all I have for our trip to the beach, but I still have a few more pictures from Neguri - after we got back from the beach we got dinner and walked around Neguri again.  So, still more pictures of Spain to come, but I'm getting closer...

2 comments:

  1. I like your photos of your shadows on the grass. It looks to me like it could be an image on a greeting card about friendship. Cute:)

    ReplyDelete